LightSpeed Microscopy is a team of distinguished scientists, engineers, and doctors on a mission to improve the way pathology is conducted.
Bringing Pathology to the 21st Century
Now at LightSpeed, we are turning these proven research products into commercial tools. Contact us to inquire about obtaining one for your laboratory!
Chief Executive Officer
- University of Washington genitourinary pathologist
- Research in 3D machine learning and data science
- Impetus for development of LightSpeed open-top microscope
Adam Glaser, Ph.D.
- Optical engineer
- Built and designed LightSpeed open-top microscope
- Previous optics start-up experience
- Experienced entrepreneur
- Founded and led Inc-500 startup to acquisition
- Instrumentation and spectroscopy expert
Chief Operations Officer
- Business leader with broad industry experience in commercializing complex technologies.
- Passion for building teams to disrupt established industries.
- Previously Technical Business Development Director at Planetary Resources and Senior Engineering Director at Genus PLC
- McMinn-endowed Associate Professor, University of Washington College of Engineering
- Adjunct faculty, Department of Pathology
- Research in clinical microscopy, molecular imaging, and spectroscopy
- Surgical pathologist with specialty in prostate and GU pathology
- Research in laser microdissection and 3D microscopy
- Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine
Fluke Hall, 4000 Mason Rd.
Seattle, Washington 98195